Sunday, April 15, 2018

Dye, Print & Sew On Classes/PARTIES

One fun event people are doing these days are Canvas Painting Parties.  They ARE fun!  So are my dye parties, from ages 8-88.  The items to dye are endless.  I will be happy to customize a dye session for you. 

Here are a few party ideas that'll make you want to gather and dye, again and again.

Birthday Party
Baby Shower
Couples Date Night
Family Fun
Women's Time Out
Quilter's Dye
Christmas Gifts (silk scarves)
Bible Fellowship Fun
Just for the Fun of IT

Item's to dye, all sizes, if different fabrics:
silk, velvet, gauze scarves
tops & tees
sweatshirts & sweatpants
scrubs
hoodies
booties & socks
onsies
aprons
dresses & skirts
hats
leggings
pants & shorts
purses & bags
infant clothing
layette sets
sarongs & beachwear
quality fabric
     cotton including for quilting
     silk
     rayon 
the list is endless.

My brochure also has a few classes that I offer.  If you want to sew, I teach beginners and specialized advanced classes.  If you see anything on my blog that I've made and you want to do it, contact me!  Go ahead.  Do it.  You'll be very pleased with yourself that you've played in the creative process.  It's rewarding and refreshing.  Creating makes me happy and is proven to be emotionally and physically healthy.  'They' say, Art is cheaper than therapy. So contact me.

 
Bless and be blessed,
Bobbie

No comments: