Saturday, June 6, 2015

PARTICULAR

Any quality can be an asset or a detriment.  Generosity untamed can be irresponsibility in budgeting.  Honesty unleashed can be cruel.  And organization can be an asset or drive other crazy.  For the most part, it's OK to be particular as long as you don't hold others to it.  For me...

I love organization.  I do it without thinking about it.  I do it continually.  And I hire myself out to do it for others.  I love organization and organizing.
After making a wallet last week, I knew the next design and color I wanted to make so I laid things out for the next day to encourage me to start.  A few wallets later came For The Birds wallet below.




I've started making some pillowcase dresses to be taken on a mission trip to the Philippians.  No.  I don't get to go but I can still help, with the donation of fabric from a couple of friends.


I have also added this to my journals, this one for myself.

Use your gifts to bless others.  Yes, bless and be blessed.
Bobbie

No comments: