Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pop Art

I delivered this 18"x24" order yesterday with a second one soon to come.  It's handdyed PDF Kaufman Pimatex that I screen printed with my thermofax screen, assembled and mounted. I took his photo into a program to create the image I used to make the screen.

He's going to frame it under glass to protect it from his flying chocolate protein drinks. Not my recommendation but there's truth in his concern.

My school students did this project of themselves but in a single print. Turned out marvelous.

I will be happy to make you custom thermofax screens with any of your images. This year, I'll be expanding into creating a line of my own images for you to choose from, as well.

If you are interested in me creating a Pop Art piece for you, contact me.

Bless and be blessed,
Bobbie

No comments: