Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Praying for a Way

My life has been filled with many endeavors due to passion creating confidence, competence, and the grace of God.  The last several years have been ones of saturated personal refinement, difficult but good. 

Want a copy of my resume?  Just let me know: Traditional or Artist. Want my story?  I'll share it with you.  We all have one and interesting to hear.

For now, I am looking for a way to support myself and wouldn't it be great if it were with my gift, talents and experience.  One way I've been contemplating and praying about for several years now is with a quality long arm quilting machine.  There's a wait list of six months in this area for that business.  My student and business contacts would help jump start me.  I could use all my organizational and some creative skills from my years of the couple of art/teaching businesses I've done.

I've researched ways to finance a machine by every typical means, including a grant, but none work for me.  Since Christ still does miracle, it's possible.  One way is to enter into a contract with a financial backer, me giving them a percentage of the proceeds until I pay off the machine.  The best part of having a personal relationship with the Living God is that He thinks higher than I so I won't limit Him in what, when or how He works.  He uses people to bless in many ways, including ideas.

Soooooooo, dear ones, if you know of a way I might be able to plug into this business idea to support this SHUWOW (single healthy uneducated white 'old' woman), please let me know.  In the meantime, I'll continue to put in applications and network.

Though I've no answers, I'll look back someday and see the hand of the Lord in all this.  He is faithful!  Yes, Jesus is.

Bless and be blessed.
~Bobbie

No comments: