Friday, January 2, 2015

ETSY and more Journals

Check out my new Etsy site.  I opened it in '09 but just last night started putting my Steampunk Jewelry on it.  I didn't see anything on there that had my style so I'm hoping my jewelry will go like hot cakes.  Did I just hint toward my age on that saying?  If you don't understand the saying, email me and I'll attempt to explain.  In the meantime, check out my Etsy site!

I made more Journals for Christmas presents.  They are already being used in some of the wonderful ladies devotional times.  I sent one to a gentlemen friend for his birthday, one I made more masculine.  He's one that writes while in the Word so hope it works to collect his insights.

May 2015 bring you closer to Christ and use His gift of creativity to you as a joy to others.

New Back Fabric

Dainty One

Encourager

Christ Centered

Christ's Humble Go-Getter

God Giver & Sweet Woman
Prayer Warrior Friend

Bless and be blessed!
Bobbie

No comments: