Saturday, February 27, 2010

Midterm Time

It's the weekend before my very first midterms. I have a very detailed list of what I need to do these two days.

First, I think I'm going to start a separate blog, a personal diary. Deb gave me the idea. It has no purpose except for me to record my journey. It'll have my victories, my revelations, my depths of despair, my roller coaster of emotions. It'll start with a woman, a mother and grandmother, and discarded wife, a Christian woman left in debt, no education, no value that the world outside her home recognizes, and progress into a first time college student looking for each new step of her life. I'll be interested in seeing where she goes. Hopefully it will be world travel, helping others experience joy and victory, feeling valued and loved, and encourage individuals that a relationship with God through Jesus is the only relationship that makes it possible for anything.

I'll leave this blog for art. That may mean that I'll continue to post infrequently here until I get to a different point in my mind and life. Since art is a passion of mine, a part of who I am, a joy and excitement that cannot be quenched, I'm going no where.

After midterms, I'll post here pictures of my first two 3D class projects. I love this class. It's perfect for my strong left brain. It's perfect for my secondary strong right brain. Interpretation: I use my logical, organized thinking along with my creative side in this class.

Off now to do Algebra.

Be a blessing and be blessed.

Happy creating!

No comments: